Monday, June 21, 2010

Boys

As it stands right now I am surrounded by males. Kelly, Ethan and even the cat Fabian. The other day we found out we were having ANOTHER boy. I guess deep depp down I knew I would be having a boy, but I was staying positive of the chance of having a little girl. Kelly has four brothers and ALL of his cousins (I think there are 6 in total) are boys. So my chances weren't looking good. Kelly's brother however, just had a little girl. Giving me a glimpse of hope.

But no, clear as day on the ultrasound, a baby boy. So I had a moment of slight dissappointment but then turned my thoughts to trying to think of a name for another boy. It was really tough for us to come up with a name for Ethan. We have a few options, but are having trouble actaully agreeing on a good one. I'm sure it will come to us and no matter what it will be perfect.

Lots of people have asked me if I am happy I found out the sex of the baby. I don't like surprises, we found out with Ethan and I will find out with every baby to come what I am having. I like to prepare, and I don't like buying the light yellows and greens (of the clothes that could be used for a girl or boy).

I want to have three kids total, but I might re-evaluate if the next one is a boy too ;) I need someone to come home for Christmas and other holidays and not head off to their girlfriends house.

For right now, Kelly is on cloud nine, another boy, no new clothes needed (however I will definately buy the new baby clothes) I don't want him to have ALL of Ethan's hand-me-downs. How unfortunate is that! Infact, I have already been out and bought a few little newborn onesies and sleepers. Oh too much fun! I can't wait for the next one to arrive!!

No comments:

Post a Comment