Monday, August 2, 2010

BC - DAY 6 - Airpark/Fishing/Dinner

Lindsay's big catch!
Beautiful Day for fishing!!

Our annual fishing photo!


Ethan getting cuddles from Linds and Heath!



Jenna, me and Breanne. We go way back to the old hiking group days!!




Ethan spent the afternoon and evening with Granny and Grandad. Must have a great time, he fell right to sleep tonight!





Teaching Grandma to play Yahtzee, she beat me.... beginners luck. I'm addicted to this game...could play it for hours.

Wow, time is sure flying, it seems like everyday has been GO GO GO. We have been cramming as much as physically possible into everyday. it seems like I need to stay longer to do everything I want to do and see everyone I want to see.
This morning I heard some rummaging in the crib, i looked at the clock, it was 5:00. I put my glasses on and looked over at the crib, yup, there was Ethan, standing and pointing again. SO freaking early. I decided I would try holding him and rocking him back to sleep... SUCCESS, Ethan fell asleep, so I put him back in the crib and went to go to the washroom, came back to a little boy standing in the crib again. I was kind of in a zombie state and in no real mood to get up yet, so I put Ethan in bed with me. I can count only 2 or 3 times Ethan has actaully gone to sleep with me in my bed, but for some reason this morning he just wanted to be close. SO he fell back to sleep for an hour. One hour later i hear 'Uh Oh'. Ethan is wide awake and standing on the bed, I guess we need to get up now..... soooo very very tierd.
Anyways up and adam, ready to tackle the day, just at a much earlier hour than first anticipated. My grandparents were still here this morning, so we had a quick chat with them and it was off to breakfast with Heath, JOn, Danika, Darren and LIndsay. We went to the airpark for a walk after. Didn't make it too far, it was so humid out and Ethan was walking (not always in the right direction). But i'm glad we got to spend a little more time with Heath and Jon.
Once we got home, I had myself a few games of Yahtzee, then Alexis and I headed out on a stealth mission the the best candy store in town. They still have penny candies..... Can't find those too many places anymore.
Ken said he would take us out fishing so we crammed into the truck and headed out. LOVE fishing the the Cottini's. And we always seem to catch lots of fish. This trip was so different. We cause two Spring and a bunch of these other fish (can't quite remember the name of them) but they remind me of blowfish. It was SO beautiful and hot on the water. I'm definatley going home with a tan. I had a tough time reeling in the fish, man-o-man, what an arm workout, and I had no where to put the end of the rod. Darn Belly.
Once we got home, my parents called, they had Ethan up at a friends place, so i headed up there to pick him up (since apparently he was starting to lose his temper). I had a good visit with everyone and then we headed home. I was going to go right to bed, but then we remembered that tonight was the Season Finale of the Bachelorette.
My gosh they sure can drag that show out.... After the final rose is on right now.... can't miss it!Another crazy busy day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment