Sunday, August 1, 2010

BC - DAY 5 - Nautical Days/Grandparents/BBQ

Lovely Ladies, Heather, Lex, Me, Linds and Danika! Talked the night away!
I know it is blurry, i couldn't get a good shot of him laughing his head off, he was running around and laughing at Great Grandma, he would throw something at her, she would laugh and he would just go crazy. Super cute!

Ethan and Great Grandma had so much fun playing, Ethan was laughing his head off.


Great Grandma and Great Grandad Quilter (and Chloe and Ethan of course).



Kit the Kat. Just as grumpy as he looks. Although strangely enough he doesn't look that grumpy in this photo.


Ethan and Jorja on the slide. Jorja was trying to show Ethan how to go down the slide, but he didn't quite get it. She was even cheering him on at the bottom!


Mom and Ethan at the Comox Nautical Days. Super sunny and hot, lots of fun games, but Ethan was a little to little to enjoy lots of it. Still fun to check out!

Ethan didn't wake up until 7:30 this morning, not much of a sleep in again, although there is something about the pillows at my parents place. I have yet to find a decent one... so my sleeps have been less than wonderful. Anyways got up, had breakfast, played in the yard for a bit, then head up to Comox to check out what Nautical Days had to offer.
Lots going on up in Comox, lots of fun things for kids, but definately kids that are a little older than Ethan. I think next year will be much better, he will be able to go on some of the rides, and play in the big bouncy jumpy things. But Jorja and Ethan had a good play on the playground, we checked out some arts and crafts, I got a lemonade and that was it.
My Grandparents were at our place when we got home, we mostly just hung around the house with them for the afternoon, Ethan played in the pool and we each took turns watching him. My mom made a fabulous dinner and my dad finally got home from his long hiking trip.
Alexis and I headed up to Danika and Darren's place for a bbq around 8 and didn't get home until 11:45! It was good times chatting with everyone. I"m so tierd and I ate just one too many cupcakes at Danika's so I need to go to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment