Tuesday, August 3, 2010

BC - DAY 7 - Friends/Goose Spit/Chinese Food

Snack time with Grandad, fairly hilarious. My dad doesn't like anything messy, Ethan had sand everywhere, all over the food all over Grandad. HAHA too funny
Chasing the ball all around as usual.

This is Ethan flicking the sand in my direction.


Filling the bucket with sand.



At Goose Spit with Grandad Q. Had the shovel and the bucket thing all figured out!

This morning my darling son woke up bright and early at 5:30. I grumbled down the stairs, i tried to let him cry long enough so my mom would come get him, no luck. My strategy for tomorrow, leave the door open, when he wakes up i'm just going to continue sleeping until A) Ethan falls back to sleep or B) Mom gets so annoyed she comes to get him.
A long time friend came over at 9, we walked downtown, went to Mudsharks, I've been craving one of their raspberries smoothies. (I feel like I talk and do alot of about eating, oh well what can you do). Anyways, we chit chatted back at my place until about noon. Lex came over and said she was on her way, back to Australia :(. So said our goodbyes until next time.....Crazy to think that next time we will both have two babies the same age, and I will have two!
After lunch, Ethan and I both had a nap, my dad came home and we headed up to Goose Spit. The tide was in so that was a little dissappointing, but we still had lots of fun in the sun and sand. Apparently the weather is supposed to change to rain tomorrow, hopefully not though. LOVING the sun!
We were going to have the Salmon we caught yesterday for dinner, but decided that chinese food from Quality Foods was a much better option. I fully agree, so good. I do however feel slightly ill at the moment. Ethan just had a bath and is off to bed, It is only 7:30 but I think i'm heading that way as well. Sooo veryyy tierdddd......

No comments:

Post a Comment