Monday, November 26, 2012

If its not POO its PEE

I'm not sure why I am in the middle of such a bad luck streak with the kids. Just seems like one thing after another, Fat lips, pee, poo, misbehaving and not listening.

On Saturday night Ethan woke up in the middle of the night saying he was 'sweaty'. I went in to check on him and he was not sweaty he had peed the bed. Thankfully I had put an absorbent pad on his mattress so it wasn't really the end of the world. We took all his sheets off his bed and he came in and slept with me.

Ethan was wild and crazy yesterday, I almost feel like he is going to be the kid that no one wants to play with because he riles everyone up and tries to get everyone in trouble. So the only thing I could think of to do was pack the kids into the car (this would restrain Ethan) and go 'look and Christmas lights' (and we just happened to drive by Tim Hortons as well....hmmm what are the odds). The kids actually REALLY enjoyed looking at the lights so we might be doing that often....

Anyways after we got home I still hadn't put new sheets on Ethan's bed so I put him in my bed. He was seriously awake chatting away until 12 last night. He talked to Granny and Grandad and Kelly on the phone then was just chatting away all night. I slept through it, but then around 1 he woke up and said 'What's happening here". Yup peed my bed..... ARG so I was in completely la la land, no glasses, hardly awake I just put a towel on the bed and tried to clean him up. Well he didn't want me to wash him so he was screaming, woke up McScreamy so we were all awake at 1:30 last night. Ethan finally fell back asleep but he refused to sleep on the towel so he was curled into me and the cat was on my feet, I didn't sleep a wink.

This morning I hear a little voice coming from Wyatt's room. "I want to get out of bed mommy'. So I roll out of bed and walk into Wyatt's room. There is a diaper laying on the floor, didn't think much of that, figured I had just left it there from last night. But no look in his crib, he is sitting there with no pants or diaper on and his entire bed and all the animals in are SOAKED in pee.....

Honestly I just couldn't believe it, Wyatt is my screamer now my uncontrollable pee-man. So not too sure what's happening in my house.... really not.... i'm baffled. But I can tell you one thing. Kelly is home tomorrow, he will be dealing with any late night pees, carpet pees and random screaming fits for the week he is home.

To top everything off I went to go pee this afternoon and just sat down on the seat only to then to discover that my lovely child had peed all over the seat and now I was completely covered in pee.... Lovely

I coudn't get Ethan to look at the camera, actaully this was the best I got of all of them. Pajama day at playschool today! They all looked very cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment