Thursday, November 8, 2012

Snow

It really seems like today might possibly be the longest day.... EVER!  The snow has arrived in Alberta in a big way. I'd say two feet and seriously still snowing. I was determined to get up and go to the gym this morning but was far too lazy for that so instead I loaded the kids up in the TRUCK and headed out on the roads to Superstore. The roads were surprisingly good, they had all been plowed and we made it there just fine. We wandered around Superstore for what seemed like hours but really it was only forty five minutes so then I decided we should probably go to the local Thrift Store (I won't say which one though its too good to give up my secret). Of course we scored some sweet deals then headed home. 11:30. Now what? 
We can't go outside to play...The  problem here is that Ethan LOVES being outside but Wyatt will literally just stand and SCREAM until we go in. So what do you do? I'd rather be inside and have silence rather than screaming. 
Naptime. Ethan didn't nap. Joy. Instead he peed on the carpet.
Leading into a whole new issue. Lately Ethan has been waking up and just heading into the bonus room to pee on the floor. Its like his cat box or something. Kelly and I can't understand why he is doing this (and after this he pees just fine in the potty). We can't figure out how to deal with it. Honestly the whole thing is just driving me nuts. Some days he is fine and the next he just saunters right into the bonus room and pees. ARG.
So I turn on THomas because I am SO not in the mood to entertain while Wyatt is sleeping. But I left the carpet cleaner out so when I go to check him clearly Thomas isn't doing his job of babysitting because Ethan is busy spraying everything with carpet cleaner.

It is finally dinner time, Ethan just came down the stairs with no clothes on... Again I wonder ?? WHAT???  is going on in his head!
OK that is all
But here are some items I highly suggest you purchased. Just a few things that got me through this day which wasn't bad by any means just LOOONG

-Presidents choice Sweet and Salty Popcorn (Careful highly addicting)
-Presidents Choice CANDY CANE 'Eat the Middle First' Cookies
-The Zac Brown Band's newest CD

And of course I will always reccommend to get a Steeped Tea from Tim Hortons :)
Ethan's playschool photo

Another Playschool Photo

Yesterday off to class in the morning

No comments:

Post a Comment