Monday, February 22, 2010

HONK OFF!

I am SO sick of annoying and arrogant Alberta drivers

I was driving home this afternoon and was stopped at the STOPLINE for a red light, I had planned on turning LEFT but this dumb jerk behind me wanted me to turn right so he could go, so he freaking just layed on the horn over and over, so i was pissed off, so I thought FINE i'll just turn to make your SHUT UP, so i moved forward to turn right, there were LOTS of cars coming and it was UNSAFE for me to turn, so (seeing as I have my son in the backseat) i was waiting until it was safe, NOT good enough for the loser in the blue truck, he started HONKING again. SO I took the high road, turned around fingered him, screeched my tires and took off. Hopefully he gets to where he is going without causing an accident!

No comments:

Post a Comment