Sunday, February 28, 2010

Would you Like Fries with that?

It was Atti's birthday last night, so Kelly, Ethan and I went for dinner with him, his sister and Michelle. We went to 'Delux Burger'. Just has the name suggest it is kind of a gormet burger place. So we got al settled at our table, fed Ethan some food and looked through the menu. I think Michelle and Atti were trying to decide on an appetizer, i convinced them to get the 'shrimp basket', (DEEP FRIED SHRIP). So this began our deep friend night. The shrimp came, they were delicious! We ordered our burgers, i got the 'classic' burger and just to be healthy i got it on a whole wheat bun! haha. The waiter asked us if we wanted some fries, We said yes, then he mentioned onion rings, I haven't had onion rings in FOREVER, Kelly and I looked at each other and both agreed we'd better get some onion rings. So the burgers came, they were delicious, the fries came, also very delicious, and the onion rings came, SO delicious. FINALLY we think the dinner is over, I"m full but of course still picking away at all of the left overs, The waiter comes out with a bowl of COTTON CANDY! Another delicious treat I haven't had in ages, so I wolf that down. We get in the car to drive home, of course I chose to wear the tightest clothes I OWN and i'm feeling like CRAP! We get back to Michelle and Atti's, I knew it was coming, it was time to decorate our cupcakes for Atti's cake! Michelle didn't do one and if I had the willlpower perhaps I would have done the same thing, HOWEVER, I coated my cupcake with a huge amount of icing and goodies and scarfed it down.DELICIOUS!

So today is my day for WILLPOWER, a RUN and HEALTHY FOOD. We'll see how that goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment