Friday, February 19, 2010

The walls are caving in...

My first blog, I thought i'd give this a try, See if I can do it everyday, infact I think I will enjoy this, I always wish I could write in a journal everyday, but of course that starts and ends quickly. Hopefully I can keep this up, I think it will be neat to go back and read in the future!

So today is FRIDAY (not that it matters to me, I don't work)...we have a great day planned, lunch and swimming with friends and the Aunty Michelle is coming for a sleepover!

Today my little rooster woke up at about 7:40, I have an unwritten rule in my house that I will not get up before 8:00am, so I can hear Ethan playing in his crib, talking to himself for 20 minutes until i'm ready to drag myself out of bed to go and get him. About a month ago he has learned to stand up in his crib, I love going into his room and have him standing, smiling and waiting for me! So cute. Our overnight issue right now is finding a diaper that lasts all night and doesn't result in a soaking wet baby in the morning, so far we have tried every diaper, every size and nothing... I'm tempted to do two, a small one then a larger on one top...not too sure how comfortable that would be.

Our condo has treated us so well, but now that Ethan is a mover it is more of a deadly jungle than a warm and cozy house. Ethan is everywhere, i turn my head one way and he's over by the catbox, next thing you know he's checking out the toilet, or the blender on the bottom shelf. Our biggest issue is that big fluffly white cat who does NOT like Ethan bugging him. Fabian could soon be on a flight to Courtenay to see his friend Kit the cat at the Quilter's house.

Ethan and I drive by our new house daily to check out the progess, it will be SO lovely to have a big house where Ethan can run around and I won't be worried about everything!

Well I feel like I could go on forever but Ethan and I are off to take the bottles back, not sure what we will spend our earnings on!

No comments:

Post a Comment