Sunday, February 21, 2010

Oh Canada....

Well gotta say that game was kind of let down, so much so that I fell asleep with five minutes left.... Hopefully the women can bring us home the gold!

I'm completely drained, I have no energy, can't figure out what my issue is. Ethan and I have had a great past two days, Yesterday we went to a 'hockey' themed birthday party, it was so cute, all the little guys had their jersey's on. We went out for dinner and watched a movie at Richard and Virginia's. This morning we met Michelle for breakfast, did a little shopping (and i bought NOTHiNG!) then went for a great walk... Did I mention it was so beautiful sunny here and only 0 degrees! Sping is in the air!

SO in the past week I have been to ALL three Home Sense store in Edmonton, I LOVE THAT place! So many neat things for everyone, I can't WAIT to decorate our new home (which by the way should be starting to be framed TOMORROW). I've driven by everyday so i'm sure tomorrow will be no different.

Kelly comes home on Tuesday night for TWO months. I'm so excited to have some help. I think I do a pretty good job, but sometimes I just need a few minutes to myself... Plus its nice to be a family, not sit on the stool in front of Ethan to eat my perogie dinner, and when Kelly's home I can watch all the good shows that are to scary for me to watch when he's away!

Ethan is alseep, i've snuck in here to quietly check my email, we have 'books for babies' tomorrow at the Stony Plain Library, I'm hoping we can walk!

Last night the phone rang at12:15am. It was Lex, it was SO great to talk to her and hear all about her wedding! I can't wait to see the pictures. I love our conversations, never any awkwardness, we always just pick up from where we left off during our last visit. I'm SO excited for her, i just wish I could be there, pretty sure Ethan would be the perfect ring bearer :)

AMAZING Race tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment