Saturday, February 20, 2010

Meow!

Dear Fabian,

Let me start with all of your positive attributes, You are very sweet and a great snuggler, you are a wonderful friend and you keep me company when I am lonely. I can honestly say I would miss you if you were gone.

HOWEVER, YOU DRIVE ME CRAZY.

Last night at 11:00 you meowed for half an hour straight, I thought perhaps you were just antsy and needed a good meow, but then you didn't stop. FINALLY i pulled myself from my nice cozy warm bed to feed you... finally you were happy, for s a short while. What you need to understand is that now that Ethan is here, you are second fiddle. When you walk in front of my feet and claw at my legs and pants, it doesn't make me feed you faster, infact, it makes me want to kick you (but don't worry I never will).

Your fur is EVERYwhere and you claw our couch, NEWSFLASH Fabian, our life doesn't revolve around you, we've moved on.

Ethan is too little to understand not to poke you, to him you are a big fluffly stuffed animal, if you could just walk away when you see him coming rather than waiting and swatting him, that would be greatly appreciated!

Now I know you don't understand these words, you are just a cat, but if you don't clean your act up, Daddy-cat Kelly may make you leave the homestead for good, which would sadden me deeply.

Love Mother Cat Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment