Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Walls are up!

We drove by our house last night, the ENTIRE first floor has been framed! The framers are so fast, it all went up in about 5 hours! So I'm hoping that when we drive by today we will have two floors on our house. Wouldn't it be wonderful if the house was finished before it was supposed to be!

Kelly came home on Tuesday night, he is home for TWO months! This is going to be wonderful, although I think my shopping habits are going to have to take a break. Already Ive taken advantage of Kelly being home. Last night i worked a shift at the gym and tonight is dinner and a movie with the girls! YAHOOOOO!!

Today we are officially going to change my name... I have mixed emotions about this, but since we are doing all this legal stuff it is pressuring me to do it faster. Leslie Rogers, or Leslie Quilter Rogers... I can't kick the Quilter, it is such a good name!

It is a big day for Canada today! The women's hockey team is taking on the USA and i'm pretty sure we are going to kill them! Then the finals of womens figure skating is on! I love figure skating!

It is SO beautiful outside! FAR over zero degrees, the snow is melting and it feels like spring is in the air!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment