Saturday, February 27, 2010

TP

Ethan's new favorite toy... TOILET PAPER, he likes to unroll the roll. This morning when I looked over he had unrolled three metres of the stuff, then he rips it off and enjoys a good bite of it. Strange little boy!

We drove by our place last night, we offically have a second floor! It is really neat to watch the house take shape, I'm already thinking about all of the furniture that we will need to funish the palce!

Big hockey game tomorrow, GO CANADA GO! We just heard on the news that there is a Tsunami warning for the BC coast, that is a little frightening! I guess I can say that i'm happy to be here in cozy warm ALBERTA!

We went for a family run yetserday, I'm hoping we can do that daily!

Ethan is not a happy camper right now, that all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment