Friday, July 9, 2010

Awake

Well I'm awake, it is 3:24 in the morning and i've gotten out of bed three times since two. I heard once that if you try to sleep for 20 minutes and can't that you might as well get up because you probably won't fall asleep. So here I am.
It is a million degrees in our little apartment we are living in, we went and bought a new fan last night so now we have two, but still a sauna. I have so many things on my mind, which may be the cause of my not sleeping. I can't stop thinking about our new house, where i'm going to put everything. I can't stop thinking about what we are going to do tomorrow and where could we go for a swim to cool off. I'm thinking about having our mail forwarded and if Canada Post will be intelligent enough to figure out how to do it without screwing it up. One thing I find about Alberta is that if you want something done right you have to continue to bug people, they forget, or they do it, but they do it wrong and just leave it. I find I am constantly talking to people, fixing thing etc.
Our new little baby is FINALLY kicking. I thought forsure I would feel this one earlier (because I would know what I would be feeling) but nope, not until 23 weeks (Ethan was not until 24 weeks). I had a doctors appointment with my surgeon on Wednesday. She was wonderful. We tentetively booked the 29th of October for my C-section. She said if I do go into labour before that she will assess the progress and see how my body will do with a natural delivery. I guess we will have to wait and see.
In the mean time we have so much happening. We take posession of our house next Thursday at 1:00pm, not earlier, no later. We leave for BC on the 28th of July for 12 days, When we get home from Alberta we have my parnets and sister coming as well as Autumn and Lochlan. I am having a baby shower for Michelle that weekend. The following weekend my sister is coming down for a soccer tournamnet. Then it is pretty much September. I am watching Caleb for the first three weeks of September, Michelle's baby is due. So exciting.
I always thought it would be so fun to be pregnant in the summer cause I could wear all these cute dresses. I kind of forgot how freaking hot it got here, I am definately uncomfortable to the max!

No comments:

Post a Comment