Sunday, July 4, 2010

July already?




I can't believe it is July already! Where is time going? July is a super wonderful/busy month for us. Thursday (Canada Day) my mom flew in. We spent the day with Aunty Michelle before we left for the airport to pick up Granny. I'm so happy my mom is here for 13 days! It is so nice to have someone eles around during the day, so helpful and much less boring. My mom is a real 'Go-getter' so we are ALWAYS out and about. Usually on Canada we go to the celebrations in town. Last year however, we were somewhat disappointed with the festivities in Spruce Grove so we opted to pass this year. Next year the celebrations and fireworks are going to be celebrated in the park across the street from our new house so that will be great!


Kelly got Friday off, which was wonderful. We didn't waste any time, crammed in the vehicle and headed to Costco. Mom has a Costco card (and we don't) so we stocked up! We rented a terrible (When in Rome) movie, don't reccommend it. Saturday we heading out to St. Albert to go to the greatest farmers market I have yet to find. We had fun puttering around. I got the cinnamon loaf I have been CRAVING for the past two months. It was DEVINE! We had a quick lunch with Aunty Michelle's house and then headed to the South Edmonton Common for clothes. Kelly has had the same clothes for the past three years so it was due time for some new duds. WE were fairlysuccessful. Banana Republic was 40% off everything so we managed to find some great deals.


TOday is Sunday, for some reason Ethan woke up screaming at 5am and really wasn't interested in going back to bed. So I took a two hour shift then plunked him in with Kelly for his turn. I was exhausted (since we stayed up late to watch the blockbuster "13 going on 30"). So I think him and Kel headed to TIm Hortons where apparently Ethan met a very nice old woman who chattted with them for awhile. The weather isn't the greatest we were thinking of going out to the river today.


This week we have doctors, lawyers, house walkthroughs. It is going to blow by, just an update we move into our house in 11 days. Can't wait. I think we might possibly start packing today :)


No comments:

Post a Comment