Friday, June 24, 2011

Exhausted

Seriously, look at that face! How can something SO cute be so dang frusterating! Wyatt just doesn`t sleep, he will fight it kicking and screaming! Putting him to bed is a battle, not really for me but for himself. He will scream and scream and scream until `just-like-that`` it is silent and he is asleep. He doesn`t sleep long, he still wakes up at LEAST three times a night. I put him to bed at 7, if he wakes up before 12 I just leave him and he goes back to bed. After 12 when he wakes up he is SCREAMING and he just doesn`t stop. I CAN NOT handle his cry, it is not something you can ignore. Plus it is so loud the chances of him waking up Ethan are very high. So I go in, feed him and he goes back to sleep. Then we repeat this same routine one or two more times that night. I am exhasuted.
I don`t know what to do, I am so sick of being tierd and I`m sick of no consistent sleep. I can`t let him cry it out, he will be crying all night and will then wake up Ethan.

No comments:

Post a Comment