Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Laundry

Laundry, I loathe doing laundry. I am really good at putting the dirty laundry into the washing machine and turning it on, but that is where the process stops for me. Putting it into the dryer, folding it and putting it away is just not my cup-of-tea. I have three tactics to avoid doing laundry.
1) Wait one week, let the laundry pile up and let my obsessively clean husband take care of the laundry.
2)For the kids I just keep buying clothes, buy enough clothes that I really don't have to do the laundry for months if I didn't want to.
3) and finally, for me, I wear the same thing over and over and over and over until the day I decide that if I wear the same outfit one more time someone might pull me aside and tell me I stink.

Last night I had to pack for our trip. This forced me to do the laundry which hadn't been done in ages. 10 loads! 10 loads of laundry later, I sat beside a MOUNTAIN of clothes folding and watching the Bachelorette. As I was packing up the kids stuff I was picking out all of the cutest things, I think I realized that the kids have too many clothes and too many great clothes that that. Pretty much the suitcase is over-flowing.

We aren't even close to being finished packing. I kind of got caught up in the Bachelorette that packing took a backseat. So the boys and I have our work cut out for us today. We need to finish packing, load up the car, get some groceries for the trip.

So excited about the trip.

That is all,

Well no wait... Who do you think will win the Bachelorette? Last night was a gooder, I think it is going to be JP

No comments:

Post a Comment