Friday, June 10, 2011

Summer in the Driveway

Fabian facebooking!

New sand and water table!



Ethan and I. It is blurry, but I like it!


Filling up the pool!


Always waits for me to say "Ready, Set, GO"


Down the slide...


SPLASH!


Wyatt, LOVEs having people to watch, he jumped for more than an hour just watching Ethan play!





Exhausted after spending the entire day outside, but he really wanted to watch hockey.





This morning we headed to the South Common for a Little Peanut meet. It went well, the kids we very well behaved! AFter the meet we headed off to Best Buy to buy Kelly his father's day present. I guess I can tell you what we bought him seeing as Kelly currently does not have a computer with him and won't be able to read this. We bought him a laptop. Last week Kelly was so frusterated with our old laptop because it was so slow that he punched the screen. SO we thought it was a good gift, although perhaps some anger management classes would be better suited.... We walked in (for some reason I chose to NOT bring my stroller). Wandering around looking for help, no one even approached me. So I went and asked for help. They brushed me off and sent me to a guy who was already helping a custmer. The told me he would be finished soon. Not good enough.... I walked over to FIVE employees standing around talking to each other. I walked right into the middle of their little circle and said "Can someone please help me"? (I seriously was sweating and probably looking crazy, but seriously, how useless are you people? (I didn't say that part). Anyways one lady said sure, I told her exactly what I wanted and she started chit chatting away, at this point Ethan was driving me crazy, kept running away. So I just stopped her mid-sentence and said "Sorry, I just want to buy a computer and get the heck out of here'. So she went and got one for me, the manager came over and threw in a thumb drive for me and we walked right out. Ethan was so excited to buy 'Daddy's present'.


Then we headed to Toys R Us. I was searching for a very particular water table (The Anchors Away one) but it has been sold out for over a month at all three stores, so I just bought a different one. They were ALL out of brown sand and gave me the choice of 'pink, purple, blue or red'. So I took a bag of blue (BIG mistake).....


We got home, Ethan fell asleep in the car so no nap.... so we began setting everything up. I parked on the road and put Ethan's pool in the driveway, I put his castle beside it and arranged the slide to end in the pool. We set up his water table and brought out his picnic table. I brought out the jumparoo for Wyatt and there you have it 'Trailer Trash Summer'..... I brought out some camp chairs, read a magazine and did some tanning! It was an awesome afternoon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment