Thursday, June 9, 2011

The last few days...

The boys all set for a run with mom, they wore their jerseys, didn't seem to bring the Canucks any luck. Here is hoping they win the next two games at home!!


At the park across from our house, it is not open yet but it is all set up. It is awesome!! We are going to spend a lot of time there!!




We bought a 10 pack of timbits to bring over, Ethan carried the little box into the backyard. Three minutes later we looked over at Ethan and Caleb and they both had about three timbits crammed in their mouths. There were two left in the box for us both with bites taken out of them.




Wyatt did NOT like the water.... Caleb is just about to dump a watering can full of water on Wyatt.... Sorry about the cleavage, can't do anything about that, it is just what happens when you have kids.















Not impressed!




They really liked each others hats....




Kelly has the same smile....




I am currently stuck like glue to the computer chair. Kids both fell asleep at 7 and this is where I have sat since. I started the dishes then I lost interest. Can't seem to understand my complete lack of motivation to do ANY form of housework. I always have big plans to do SO many things after the kids go to sleep, yet every night I plunk myself down on the chair in front of the TV or the computer chair and remain there for the rest of the night, completely exhausted from the day!



I bought Ethan a HUGE box of candy (in attempts to potty train him). So far he hasn't peed on the potty once, so he has recieved NO candy. I, however, have found myself peeing ALOT more, you know just to show him that when I pee I get a candy! Once Ethan has gone to bed the candies come out in full force. He is going to realize soon that the candies are GONE, somehow disappeared!


It was a beautiful day today, HOT hot HOT! I have a burn,. I always find it funny how crazy I am about putting sunscreen on the kids yet I comletely forget about myself. That being said I did use Kelly's stupid tanning oil today, I think that is why I got burnt.




We had some family photos taken on Monday, Our family isn't overly photogenic so I was a little bit nervous. THe boys did pretty well considering it was at nap time. No MAJOR meltdowns, we were taking some photos on a bridge and Ethan was getting agitated and threw his freaking thomas the train off the bridge and into the water. I was freaking SO angry. Thomas floated under the bridge, smile up, and floated away. Kelly was very tempted to jump in. I don't know why but I get attached to the kids toys, especially Thomas. They are expensive little things. Thankfully Ethan has three more Thomas' at home (because he won't go to sleep unless he has Billy, Percy, Toby, Thomas and James with him... and he remembers....). Anyways I'm still fuming a little bit over the train in the river incidient. But I stopped talking about it because Ethan was wandering around the house saying "Thomas, River, Sorry". I think he was a little bit sad.


My sister and Jake showed up at 4 in the morning on Tuesday morning, they left for Scotland on Tuesday, so it was nice to spend some time with them before they left. We did what we always do and went to Ikea and to do some other shopping!! Thankfully we have Rhonda the Honda that seated us all comfortably.


I'm just rambling, I have nothing to report, everything is great, I'm great, kids are great, Lifes Great! That is all, onto pictures!!




No comments:

Post a Comment