Sunday, June 12, 2011

Followed by a Crazy Night

Always looking at Ethan!












Painting away...the prints you do see are the ones I did trying to show him how to do it....


After the boys woke up yesterday we went for a run. The boys seem to really enjoy going for a run, they just sit in the stroller happy has can be!! They hardly make a peep (other than Ethan pointing out everything he sees). I usually wear my MP3 player so they may be crying, I woulnd't know... (but really they usually are very happy). Just after dinner the kids were playing and I was vaccuuming. Ethan was sitting with some trucks on the stairs on the otherside of the gate. Next thing I know I look over and he is doing a nose dive into the ground over the gate. He landed with his head under his body. I was FREAKING out, I seriously thought he had broken his neck! After a few minutes of screams he realized (THANK goodness) that he was infact ok and went back to playing. I went back to vaccumming. I turn around again Ethan is scribbling with his crayon ALL over the hardwood floor. Seriously.... So that was it, playtime was over and off to bed. Oh but wait... Ethan decided he wanted his blanket to have a bath.... SO we had to wait for the washer AND dryer to finish.... an hour later... it was bedtime.

THis morning Wyatt woke everyone up at 4:59. After being up every two hours....I felt like a zombie, we had breakfast, tried to play for awhile but neither of them were intersted, so into the van we went. Off to the park. We had played on the playground, been for a walk and stopped at Tim Hortons and Superstore and were back home by 9. NOW what?

So we did some potato prints. In my minds this was a great idea. I carved out some cute shapes and thought Ethan would stamp them into the paint and the picture would actaully be cute. Nope. He SLAMMED the potato into the paint, PAINT splattered everywhere, he slammed the potatoes so hard that the little carvings smashed. Oh well, he painted for about half an hour, so at least that wasted some time... Now what to do for the rest of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment