Sunday, March 6, 2011

Be Quiet Wyatt

Please don't let all these 'happy, smiley' pictures of Wyatt decieve you. These 'happy, smiley' moments make up about 2% of our day, the other 98% are made up of 58% sleeping and 40% 'death/make you want to pull all your hair out' screaming. Usually Wyatt gets going around 4:40pm. He goes from sitting quietly in his bouncy chair to full out death scream in a matter of seconds. What does he want? Good question! He has just been fed, he has toys he has burped, he isn't tierd... so what is it? I know he wants to be held but I'm trying to make dinner for Ethan and myself, so picking Wyatt up isn't an option.Not to mention if Wyatt isn't in the carseat I am holding him. Give me a freakin break. So for the past four nights dinner has been made to the sound of the death cry. Today I got so annoyed with the cry that I moved him up into his bed because just the sound of it stressed me out. My doctor told me that one of her two kids never stopped screaming and at some points she would just put the screamer in his crib and shut the door in order to give the other child a little bit of attention. Anyways this morning both Ethan and Wyatt woke up at the ridiculously early hour of 6:30. I wasn't having any part in this. I have a monitor for both kids. I just turned them both off and went back to sleep. They must have done the same because I woke up at 8:30 to silence! It is right now 3:53 in the morning. I just fed Wyatt for half an hour at 1:30, he woke up again at 3:20. Fed him for 30 minutes and he is currently laying in his crib crying. He falls asleep and the second I put him down he wakes up again. ARGGG.... If only my room was farther away. Even with the monitor off I can't sleep. If this is this one tooth coming in, it better start coming in a little fast because i'm about to loose my mind.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment