Sunday, March 20, 2011

Bunnies

When I woke up this morning it was a blizzard, not the nicest weather for the first day of spring. Ethan was standing at the door saying "GO" so I figured we needed to leave the house. We headed to the dollar store to buy some Easter crafts. We were the only ones there which was great because those mini little carts don't fit both of my kids. Ethan had a grand old time running around destroying the place (don't worry I picked up after him).

We came home and Ethan worked on his crafts for a good hour and a half. I was really impressed. Both my boys slept all afternoon, but when Ethan woke up he was in a FOUL mood. He went around whineing/crying from 3:30 until 6:50 when I finally put him to bed. He would cry cry cry, then say 'HUG', then cry cry cry then 'HUG'. It was so completely annoying mixed with so incredibly cute. He has had a fever for the last couple days, On Friday night he was up every hour (this of course the night Wyatt slept from 7pm until 6am). So if it is not one it is the other. I think he may have an ear infection, he is always putting his hands over his ears, so I'm going to try to get him into the doctor tomorrow.

I re-posted my baby swing today on kijiji, man-oh-man there are definately some crazy people out there. I'm selling it for $30 which I think is a pretty good deal for a swing. Anyways this lady emailed and offered me $20. (I don't think it is right to try to get more money off when it is already reasonably priced). ANyways I emailed her back and said "No I am firm at $30, sorry". Then she emailed me back and said "ok $30 is fine, can you deliever it to MILLWOODS". Sorry lady, i'm not going to deliver a $30 swing to MILLWOODS for you. So before I had a chance to email her back she sent another message say "So its a go, see you at the Millwoods Town Centre, text me (her number)". I replied "I am not willing to drive to Millwoods". Then she replied "I am having a delicate pregnancy and don't have a car, I will try to get a ride, what is your address". THen she sent another email saying she is sorry for sounding crazy but she really wanted this swing, THEN she got her husband to send me an email asking for my address. It was at this point that I stopped replying. NO SWING for you. I have arranged to me a very friendly lady at Tim Horton's tomorrow morning though. The nerve of some people, sure why don't I just deliever the swing to Calgary for you, no problem. Sorry you are having a delicate pregnancy, it is snowing and I have two kids, don't want to be driving all over the city. Anyways, that is my rant for the day.

I was very excited to head to the big green chair after I put the kids to bed and took the garbage out to watch 'The Amazing Race'. Turned on the TV, not working. Wait time at Telus....49 minutes. I mean they did have good hold music playing but still that is kind of excessive. Finally sorted out the issues and i'm back in action!

We did a photoshoot this afternoon, here are our pictures. I wonder how long the kids will let me take billions of pictures at a time of them. Ethan is already sick of it I think. I have also learned that it is pretty much impossible to get a good picture of both boys at the same time and I can never get ANY good pictures of Ethan.
















































































No comments:

Post a Comment