Monday, March 14, 2011

Things

Wyatt and I at Sabriel's birthday party. He had a 'blowout', thus why he is in his jammies! He had no objection to the hat though. Ethan would have no part of the party hat!
All the babies at the party.

Wyatt and Ava!

Happy wyatt!

Ethan LOVING his new train and train table!


Well Wyatt is sick.... AGAIN. His death cough has returned. Probably three days ago, and has progressivly gotten worse. Now is he coughing all day and night, and usually waking himself up because it hurts to cough so much. This afternoon it has gotten so bad that he won't even eat. I'm fairly certain that his throat hurts. But there is nothing that Kelly and I can do to calm him. He is just screaming. Tears rolling out of his eyes and streams of snot rolling into his mouth. His cries are interupted with horrific and painful coughing. So back to the doctor we go this afternoon. I am bringing Kelly with me in hopes that having him there will help get some more answers. (Not totally sure of the logic behind that, but i'm hoping he will be more strict with the doctor). Anyways so in Wyatt's 4.5 month life he has been sick for about 4 of those months.

On a completely unrelated note I would like to comment on something that drives me COMPETELY mental (even though it is just a small issue). The issue is DRIVE- Thru etiquette. Our drive-thru has two lanes and a big sign that says 'Please Alternate'. Makes sense. But when I chose a line and I get to the front faster than the person beside me (who had got there before me). I feel that since he was there first that he should go ahead of me, so I let him in. The problem is that not all people do this, take for example this morning. I got there before this dirtbag beside me, but he was in the lane that got to the front the fastest so I guess he took the "Please Alternate" sign to mean 'I chose the faster line, you suck, and i'm going to take my place in the line'. So what happens in this case? I believe that is should be first come first serve, even though it says 'please alternate', don't you think that the people who got there first should get to go first. I guess everyone doesn't think that way. Thoughts?


Today the temperature is ABOVE zero for the first time in... MONTHS. I am hoping that it will stay above zero long enough to get rid of some of the snow that has accumulated. I would REALLY like to get outside and go for some walks and have the kids run around and burn off some of this 'winter' energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment