Thursday, March 31, 2011

Life as a Musical

I just finished watching Grey's Anatomy. Tonight was their 'musical' night. Took me a few minutes to get into it (well more than a few minutes, when the men started to sing I got a little awkward for them). Anyways it pulled me in and I loved it (that being said if they could just go back to normal Grey's next week that would be great). Just a few days ago I made the suggestion to Kelly that we turn our life into a musical and sing everything we said. He played along for all of ten minutes then just got annoyed with me turning everything into a song. Of course Claire thought I was completely crazy, but come on, how fun would singing everything make life!

We had a really great day today, it was SO warm out, it is beautiful. We woke up and headed off to TickTockTIme in the morning. Ethan was pretty good, but I find they sing just a little too long before they head into play and Ethan had completely lost interested (along with all of the other children). We had lunch and a playdate at Angele and then headed home for a nap. Ethan chose not to sleep this afternoon which was ok because Caleb came over for awhile while Virginia took Ava to the doctor. Wyatt (after a big fight) finally fell asleep for two hours so I got to spend some time with the boys. We did some beautiful Easter crafts. If you are one of the luck ones to recieve one of Ethan's hand-crafted cards you will see some find painting skills!(and sticker-placement skills).

I put the kids to bed at 7 pm sharp and headed downstairs for a TRX workout. I can't say enough good things about my TRX, I had an awesome workout then headed upstairs to go on the crosstrainer for half an hour.

I have a new obsession, recently I have discovered a whole new world of online consignment stores. They are mostly done through facebook and you just say 'please' under the items that you want. All of the consignment stores have 'meets' every two weeks where they all go and line up and you go and pay for you items you have purchased. I am going to my first meet tomorrow. Anyways I am completely obsessed with watching for new things to be posted (because other people just as crazy as me will try to beat me to the stuff). It is making me a little cookey. Either way I really have spent that much money so far, I think my total for tomorrow is less than $30 for some really great things!

Wyatt's cough has returned. Mostly at night, he does the same thing he had been doing before, waking himself up choking and coughing. I give him his puffer that helps open everything up, usually that helps, but we will see how tonight goes I may make him a pediatrician's appointment just to follow up. I'm starting to wonder if infact it is asthma. Perhaps he's allergic to the cold and this nice weather will make him feel better :) Our drain in front of our house is currently clogged, I put my trust rubber boots on today and trudged out there in attempt to un-clog it. I couldn't do anything about it, so we have this GIANT lake-like puddle right outside out house. Ethan is obsessed with it, everytime we drive through it he says 'puddle'.

I guess that is it for me, I have told myself I am going to reply to all of the emails that are just sitting in my inbox with no replys!

No comments:

Post a Comment