Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Ethan Turns TWO!

Wow! I just can't believe that my little Ethan turned TWO today! It seems like just yesterday that Kelly and I were racing down the highway (at top speed) heading into the hospital anxiously awaiting Ethan's arrival! The past two years have been the most amazing two years of my life. The very first time I held Ethan i fell instantly in love with this miniature little boy!

Just watching him grow into the boy (and I say boy because he is no longer a baby) he is today has been amazing! Seeing all his 'firsts', listening to him learn his first words, watching him take his first steps and now watching him play and interact with his friends. Words cannot express how much I love this little boy! I keep saying I want him to stay this age forever but the older he gets the more fun he is. He is now able to communicate with words, show emotion (and not just anger). Ethan is a bigger 'hugger'. He will hug everyone in the room before he leaves!

I will be the first to admit that the last two years (although amazing) have also been very tough! It has been quite a learning curve and Ethan I definately butt heads on many issues. Ethan does so many things that really irk me (He gets this from his father), but when all is said and done you have to laugh about it! I am so excited to continue to watch Ethan grow. I'm excited to see what his interests are going to be! I am excited to take him to Disneyland and any other place he may want to go. I'm excited to watch him be a big brother to Wyatt. I'm just excited that I have such a wonderful little guy in my life! *I Love you Ethan!! Love Mom* Moments after Ethan was born! Looking very stylish in his cute hat! (3 Months) BIG smiles at Halloween (6 Months) Ethan's first birthday part (1 Year) This morning on Ethan's 2nd birthday! (sitting in a nice hand-made chair from Grandpa, trying on his fancy new helmet from Aunty Claire and Jake). Opening a present from Great Grandma and Grandad Quilter! (THANK YOU) Checking out a new CD from Matt and Grace. Enjoying a birthday lunch with Cohan, Michelle and Atti! Birthday Cupcake... YUM.... Icing! These cupcakes deserve an applause!

No comments:

Post a Comment