Saturday, April 23, 2011

What's new?

These pictures are completely out of order...

Fabian and I taking a nap in the middle of the afternoon. How often can I say I get to do that! LOVE Granny and Grandad!
Ethan with his new helmut from Aunty Claire. The rule is he MUST have his helmut on to ride his bikes!
LOOK!! Wyatt is sitting all on his own!!
Wyatt with his beautiful new 'tag' blanket made by Granny!
Ethan's birthday cake! Made by Sugarleaf cupcakes in Stony!
Ethan's new bike from Granny and Grandad!
Granny and Wyatt
Trying out the new bike with Dad!
Grandad with Wyatt at Ethan's birthday party!
Ethan all set to blow out his birthday candles!



We have been busy! My parents arrives on Wednesday. Thursday morning my mom and I took Ethan to his music class! He had a great time this week, he did NOT try to eascape so we were all happy! The weather has been BEAUTIFUL so we have been having lots of fun outside. Kelly and I had out first 'date night' in over two years on Thursday night. We went to the Melting Pot! DELICIOUS!! Came home very full and we both had a great time, hopefully we can do it again within the next two years :)

We had a very relaxing day on Friday, Kelly and I both took a nap while granny watched the kids... pretty sure GRandad also had a nap... Friday night we had a birthday party dinner for Richard at his place. Mom and Dad took the kids home at 8 and we got to stay by ourselves... perhaps my parents should just move in! I"m not totally sure my dad could handle it thought!!

Today was Ethan's birthday party! My mom and I went out this morning and picked up the cake and a few last minute things. The party was a blast... well the kids had fun. Ethan had a wonderful time, he came home and started playing with everyhting he got. He has had a few meltdowns since we got home so granny and Grandad have taken both kids for a walk. Kelly is asleep at on the couch!

No comments:

Post a Comment