Friday, April 1, 2011

I Need to Get a Life

If you feel like you see my name pop up on facebook every second, or I message, comment or refer you to something repeatedly....it is simply because quite frankly i'm bored. It is Friday night, nothing is on and I have nothing to do but cruise the internet.

After a long day I decided to put the boys to bed at 6:40 (Wyatt) and 6:50 (Ethan). I may regret this in the morning but I felt like I deserved a break and some time away from 'spaz' child (Ethan... well Wyatt too). So I put my trusty (yet very cute) rubber boots on and headed out to the driveway. I chipped away and removed most of the ice from the driveway. I called the city about the lake at the bottom of the driveway but apparently they are quite busy and may not get to it for awhile. After I finished chipping I was very hot so I decided to head down stairs for a workout. Well I decided that I would challenge myself with a week 12 (last week of the bootcamp) TRX lower body workout. By the time I was done I was literally wheezing, sweating and hardly able to walk. I was already incredibly sore from my workout yesterday I'm not expecting to be able to walk tomorrow. All that being said I feel like a million bucks (A million bucks with lots of excess skin... but still a million bucks).

I came upstairs to continue my workout on the crosstrainer. Seeing as Friday is a pretty dull night for TV I had PVR'd a Celine Dion 2 hours special. Now,I don't care what anyone eles says or thinks about Celine Dion. I think she is amazing, she has always been my favorite and I sure do hope she comes back for another concert. Anyways, So I put the Celine Dion special on the TV and really went for it on the crosstrainer! Doesn't get any more motivating than Celine Dion! :)

So I've just had a shower, I have prepared myself a snack, well not a snack, more of a meal. A bowl of Kettle Corn, mounds of strawberries and a bowl of rice pudding drench in cinnammon (I accidently bought rice pudding instead of tapioca pudding.. I have to hide the flavour somehow).

So lets see, what did we do today... Both kids were up at 7:30 (super early but I put them to bed super early). We headed out to the South Edmonton Common for the Consignment store pick up meet. It was beautiful, sunny and warm, it was wonderful. I went a little early and went to the Gap. Gotta love the Gap outlet store, they always have the best deals ever! I didn't go crazy and of course now that i'm on a budget I really have to really love something to get it. After we picked up our consignment stuff we went to Ikea for lunch. I wish I had a ton of money to just buy a whole slew of things but I don't, so I bought nothing. The plan was to go for a walk outside when we got back.

I wasn't expecting to go for a walk so Ethan had his new shoes on, for some bizzare reason I thought the path would be dry, WRONG. Ethan and Caleb splashed in every puddle. Ethan didn't really seem to mind that he had two very wet feet. He really wanted to play on the jungle gym, on his way over there he fell in a giant mud puddle and was a mess, I made the executive decision that we were DONE with the walk. I stripped him down in the van and changed him (luckily I had bought him a pair of jeans and a shirt). His gum boots from last year are too small so that was the next thing on the list, new gum boots.

I rushed home to get his mud clothes in the washer, thankfully they all came out. Ethan didn't really get a nap today so he was freaking out over silly things, during one freak out, he was standing there doing a little freak out dance and crying, Wyatt was laughing like i've never heard him laugh before. It was completely hilarious! We went to Superstore and I completely forgot to buy Ethan diapers, we have ONE, just ONE, diaper left. Going to have to get up early.

No comments:

Post a Comment