Friday, April 15, 2011

Poop



This morning while I was changing Wyatt I realized that he hadn't pooped since his 'poopslosion' with Kelly on Saturday (haha Kelly said it was the worst he'd ever seen). I am pretty sure that what I just witnessed was worse.

So I was a little worried because we were heading to Ikea and the last thing I wanted was to deal with a breach while we were out. I knew it would be a big one when it happened. I mean it has been more than five days!

We were gone all morning and returned home around 1:00. Still no poop, phew! Wyatt was being pretty fussy though, but I had kind of forgotten about the whole poop thing and put Wyatt in the jumparoo. Ethan was asleep (well not really but he was in his room). It was really quiet, I was working on something and I looked at Wyatt, he was just staring off into space and making some grunting noises.

(For those of you with a weak stomach I suggest you stop reading)...

I knew with the grunting that it was coming... before I had a chance to take Wyatt out of the jumparoo I hear a 'pop' type sound... Ok that was it? That didn't sound too bad. I take him out of the jumparoo, his legs were warm... not a good sign. We rushed to the change table... Take off his pants... OH DEAR GOD.... THIS was the worst I have EVER in my entire life seen. (just let me remind you that Wyatt has been eating solid foods for two months..just to give you a visual). There was poop from his feet, to his tummy, then since he was flapping around, poop ALL over his arms, on his hands (I tried to wipe it off his hands before htey went in his mouth). The change table was DESTROYED. I stood there for a second to regroup and think of some sort of plan of attack. I ALMOST wanted to take a photo for Kelly because I mean this was epic. But I went to work. Got the bath started and began pulling wipe after wipe out of the container.

After five days inside it was the stinkiest thing ever, and of course we have the change table in our bedroom, perfect.

SO that was the now legendary poop. Wyatt is now bathed, Ethan just woke up, I went into his crib and he had ripped every page out of his book that was in his crib (arrrg.......).

Now I have to deal with the mountains of poop, diapers, wipes and poopy clothes in my room.

I have attached some photos of the boys, just so you remember that they are cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment