Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Spring has Sprung

Another beautiful day in Sunny Alberta! No jacket needed today, LOVE IT! Mom's morning out this morning, we were up and out the door nice and early. Today we didn't have a speaker, it was a 'sharing' session. I didn't have too much to share but I was happy to have just one child and a large box of timbits to enjoy (courtesy of Virginia!).
We came home for lunch, all was calm, I put Ethan in front of a 'Thomas' movie and Wyatt was sleeping in his carseat. So I thought this would be the perefct time to do a few things i'd been meaning to do. I ordered Wyatt's new carseat (I got an excellent deal... 100 bucks off and free shipping). Next I ordered three months of contacts. Don't even get my started on the complete LACK of money you get for contacts and glass from the extended health services. 200 dollars every two year? REALLY? Three months of contacts costs me 200 bucks and that doesn't include my glasses and visits to the optomitrists. I would argue that sight is a fairly important part of life... but anyways. My final task was to book Kelly's flights home for the summer.
The plan is to drive home, Kelly will fly back to Fort Mac for his shift, then fly back to Comox and then we will drive back the following week. So i'm on hold with airmiles and of course this is when everything falls apart. Ethan gets sick of Thomas, Wyatt wakes up. On hold, taking Wyatt out of his carseat, he's soaked, Ethan strolls by, he stinks. Great... as I am changing two diapers the airmiles representative comes on. Perfect timing. I'm holding Wyatt, ear on the phone, booking flights, making PB and J... Just another day in paradise....
Finally get both kids down for a nap, settle down on the computer chair to check things out online, someway or another we have been hit with an extremely annoying computer virus. Pretty angry, this is my 'me'time! Anyways I end up turning the computer off and vaccuuming. we went for a walk this afternoon, after dinner and kids to bed I head back to the computer.
I called Telus (for a second time). I figure that since the virus got through their security system that they can fix it. So eventually they transfer me to some premium internet service to help me fix it. It costs money but I figure i'd have to take the comptuer in anyways may as well let them do it so I don't need to take everything apart. So I gave them access to my computer, hung up with them and it took them a good two hours to sort everything out!
I watched an awesome episode of Survivor and here I am. So nothing great and exciting happening, just a normal everyday for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment