Thursday, April 14, 2011

This Morning

I didn't sleep a wink last night, for some reason I just couldn't sleep! I was up and out of bed at least five times, Wyatt woke up at 6, I fed him and he fell back to sleep, then I realized that he was soaked so I had to change him, which of course woke up him. But I wasn't having any of that, he went back into his bed with the monitor off. I had a shower and by the time I was done he had fallen back to sleep.


Ethan woke up at 7:30, we did breakfast before Wyatt woke up, we all got ready then we were off to do a few things before out Moving to Music class.

So I'm pretty sure that some sort of switch went off in Ethan's head the second he turned two. He has turned into a TERROR! We got to our class, they usually sing for the first half an hour, do a snack then play with toys. Well Ethan was very much into the singing and instrument playing for the first 15 minutes then he just went went bonkers. Whoever invented lever doors I swear I could hurt you. Ethan took off about five times, I went after him three times and a couple other ladies went twice. He seemed to have settled a little so I sat down to feed Wyatt, of course Ethan must have seen me sit down in the back of his eye. He was outta here. So there i Was sprinting down the hall with my nursing cover, Wyatt underneath. I grabbed the back of Ethan's shirt, he flopped on his butt. By that time I had already threatened to Ethan that we were going to leave if he ran away again. So he ran, I was so flippin angry that I packed up Wyatt, another lady put Ethan's boots and shoes on and we were outta there. I drove home grumpy because I knew this meant I somehow had to keep Ethan occupied until nap time.

I guess I didn't mention that it is a BLIZZARD outside. Just when ALL the snow had nearly melted it snows again. Not just a little snow, apparently 20 cm of snow is expected. The roads are very slippery!

It is 11:13, 1 hour 37 minutes until nap time....

No comments:

Post a Comment