Sunday, February 13, 2011

Car Shopping stinks.....

Getting ready for the movie to start... not the best picture but had to have one!
Ethan rearranging the furniture at the science centre

Ethan the astronaut (goofy picture of Kelly in the background) :)


KELLY!


Little Wyatt!




MOI!


After a long day....







So yesterday we had a VERY long and exhausting day.... and we did NOTHING. Both the boys were sick and Kelly and I spent most of the day on the internet searching out possible vehicles. (which makes me insanely grumpy). The kids were both extremely fussy (probably because they were sick) but still a little unbearable, Kelly and I were both going a little crazy. So I told Kelly that we MUST leave the house today.




So the plan was to go to the Telus World of Science. They were supposed to have a Sesame Street exhibit on. So we jumped in the truck and headed out. When we got there, it turns out that the Sesame Street exhibit doesn't start until the 28th of May (so we will have to go back). Thankfully they had a Sesame Street movie playing. I wasn't sure how Ethan was going to deal with the movie (it was in the big dome room)...kind of a smaller version of the Science World Imax. He did pretty well, I think he was a little scared at first when all the lights went out but then Big Bird came on and he was pretty happy with that. We were enjoying watching the movie, Ethan was clapping and pointing away, then I feel it, a large vibration my hand (I was holding Wyatt). GIANT poop. Another vibration and I knew we had a breach, so I took off like a flash to the bathroom. I was too late, the poop was up to his neck, so Wyatt spent the day in just his diaper, his jeans and just a jacket on.



We wandered around the rest of the Science Centre after the movie, Ethan had a run, in the nature room the lady had a snake like twisted around her hand, i chose to skip the nature room. Honestly, lots of people are scared of snakes, I think if they had a bunny out it would be more inviting. Anyways. I'm excited to go to the Sesame Street exhibition in May. I think Ethan will love it.



We drove home, and went back to searching for vehicles, we have done some research and have heard that Mazda 5s are quite nice. They have a smaller engine and aren't quite as big as most minivans. So we drove back into the city and had a look at a few. We quickly decided that they are much too small for us. SO back to the drawing board.



Valentine's Day tomorrow, we don't have much planned (well except for heart shapes pancakes!!)

1 comment: