Tuesday, February 8, 2011


Even with the boogers, he is such a handsome little man!

Somethings wrong....


Ethan's cars.



Fabian after his surgery, back at home. Still hasn't eaten anything, but they said his mouth would be pretty sore. Thank you for keeping him alive Kelly, we know it was expensive, but Fabian is part of our family, we can't just give up on him. We love you Kel!




Wyatt in the exersuacer at the Tri.













This morning I actaully had to set my alarm clock. I can't even remember the last time I was up at 6:45. WE had to be out of the house by 7:45 to have Fabian at the vet for 8:15. I had to wake both kids up, they weren't overly happy about it. I decided that we would do breakfast at Tim Horton's because we were running out of time. I loaded Ethan, Wyatt and Fabian into the car and we headed out.

We dropped off the cat, I said goodbye (just incase he didn't make it through). Then we headed to the Tim Horton's down the road for breakfast. I got Ethan the oatmeal, he gobbled it up. There were a few cops sitting beside us, they LOVED Ethan. After breakfast we headed to the playgym at the Tri for a run-around before daycare at 10:30. Ethan has become a pro at going to daycare, he just goes in with his lunch kit, sets it down wherever he sees fit (usually in the middle of the room) and he is off. Wyatt and I headed upstairs for a run. I did 8km yesterday so I decided to just do 5km today and do some weights after! I have decided that I need a workout everyday, it calms me down. AND the weight is finally starting to come off!

We went home for lunch and Ethan slept for quite awhile. I got Wyatt to sleep and I headed to bed for a nap. I looked at the clock before I went to sleep 1:24. At 1:47 Wyatt woke up. What they heck kind of crappy nap was that Wyatt. We really need to work on his sleeping during the day skills. He has figured out the nighttime thing but he will only sleep in his carseat during the day.

I called to check in on our patient at the vet. Everything went well, Fabian lost all of his molars, she said we could pick him up anytime after four. So we headed out around 3:30. Faina made it through surgery, PHEW! He was a teeny tiny little thing (they shaved all his fur). He has lost four pounds since we had him at the very last. He was SO happy to get home and Ethan was over the moon to have him back in the house. He was wandering around all day looking for him.

At the vet a brand new yellow lab puppy came in, Her and Ethan really hit it off. Ethan was laughing and giggling, the puppy was licking Ethan and Ethan was very gently patting him. Kelly hates dogs so I know i have ALOT of work to do to convince him that the Rogers' family needs a dog. But i'm sure eventually he will cave when me, and his two boys are begging for a doggy (both i'm sure promising they will pick up the poop and feed her everyday).

Ethan is currently obsessed with Scrammbled eggs. For me this is awesome! It is so quick and easy to make, he gobbles it all up and its not messy. We've had it for the last three nights, so I will have to take a break tomorrow otherwise he will get sick of.

I had the entire house cleaned this afternoon, but of course then Ethan woke up. For some reason I always let Ethan stay up on the nights Kelly gets home. He usually doesn't get home until 10 and at that time I am just done. Perhaps the flight will come in early(or at least on time).

No comments:

Post a Comment