Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Oh Happy Day

We have had a great two days. Yesterday we had all of Ethan's friends over for a Valentine's Day party. Ethan had a blast, ate way too much junk but fell asleep instantly when we put him down for a nap. It was a little chaotic in the house but so nice to have visitors and a full house!
I went to the TLC for bootcamp last night and left both the boys in the daycare. I try to go to the daycare at 5:30 everynight, I time it perfectly, I send Ethan with his dinner so they pretty much sit with him while he eats dinner (one less thing for me to do). When I got back from bootcamp last night (which by the was was AWESOME) they informed me that BOTH of my boys had pooped and they had changed them both. So really, they fed my son dinner and changed two poopie diapers. That is worth every penny in my mind :)
We got home and the boys went right to bed, I took my place on my big green chair and watched The Biggest Loser and a few more shows. For some reason I couldn't fall asleep all night, I would dose off then wake up half an hour later, this continued until 5 when I just got up, I puddled around for around an hour then went to bed and managed to sleep until 8, at that point it was a mad rush to get the kids up, dressed and fed so we could head off to "Mom's Morning Out'. Ethan wasn't interested in going to the daycare this morning, started crying the second we walked into the building. I went and played with him for awhile and within minutes he was happy as can be. I can't say enough about the daycare there, they are wonderful. Today they had a little Valentine's Day Party, at the end of class he had a big heart stuff full of goodies and Valentine's day cards. And he had a great time! We went out for lunch, Ethan wasn't in his best mood. I had packed him a lunch (I am on a budget now...) so he was having his juice box, it was full and he wouldn't let me help him, so he shot himself in the face with apple juice three times before he finally let me help (after a few mental breakdowns and soaking wet with juice). Anyways we made it through lunch. He fell asleep so quickly and Wyatt is sleeping downstairs in the carseat.
Fabian is apparently doing very well at the vet so we are heading out to pick him up this afternoon at three. Apparently he ate three tins of food last night, so I sure am hoping that he will continue to eat here.
We are heading to the gym (again at 5:30) then it is home and back on the green chair for the new Survivor! Can't wait!

1 comment: