Friday, January 7, 2011

Cafe-O-Play

This morning Ethan woke up an hour and a half earlier than he normally does (meaning we were up at the ridiculously early hour of 7:45). Ethan is so cute when he wakes up, if you want to cuddle with Ethan you have about a five minute window after he wakes up, after that he doesn't want you anywhere near him. And hour later and this early wake up is really taking a toll on his mood (and mine). He is so crabby and basically crying for no reason. This doesn't work well for me as I have put Ethan in the daycare for an hour at the Tri- Leisure Centre so I can go for a run. Ethan hates being left at the best of times, today could be disasterous.
My little Wyatt, now i don't want to brag and Michelle if you are reading this I suggest you stop now.... Wyatt slept for 9 and a 1/2 hours last night. I had to check on him at 8:30 to make sure he was still alive. SO I have two boys who actaully enjoy sleep, I'd say 'm very lucky. The only trouble is that I like to have some 'ME' time so I stay up ultra late last night. I started watching a cake challenge on the Food Network, and you have to stay and see how the cakes turn out, but it is an hour long show, so i'm a little tierd.
Yesterday Michelle and I went to the BEST place. A new coffehouse called "Cafe-O-Play". They have tables arrange around this awesome play place for kids. It is 5 bucks to get in but it is worth every penny. Ethan had the time of his life, we were there for two hours! I had packed a lunch for Ethan but you can't bring outside food in, so I had to buy Ethan a grilled cheese. He was so into playing that I couldn't get him to eat an ounce.
There was a new Private Practice and Greys Anatomy last night, I love those shows, honestly they could have a two hours show and I would LOVE it!
That is all, we are off for a run then we are heading into the West Edmonton Mall to buy some birthday gifts and use all of my gift certificates. Crossing my fingers that Ethan will not be a bear at the daycare, last time they had to come find me because Ethan had been screaming the entire time.... He has to get used to being away from me at some point!

No comments:

Post a Comment