Wednesday, January 26, 2011

So Far a MUCH Better Day

Making Valentine's!
Wyatt

I put both the kids in daycare last night and headed up to the track. I was supposed to go to the bootcamp, but I couldn't find anyone, no one at the front desk even knew where it was. By that time ten minutes had passed, I only had the kids in the daycare for an hour so I just started running. I did 8km, it was awesome. No stroller to push, just me, my music and my new lulu top :). I put Ethan to bed almost immediately after we got home, Wyatt fell asleep soon after and that was that! I watched The Biggest Loser, and was a little pissed off because half of the show was cut off, I somehow got stuck watching the WORST show on TV... "Daisy in Love". or something like that. It was SO BAD, yet somehow super addicting... it is kind of like the Bachelor but much stranger... Anyways I was falling asleep in the chair by 11 so I went to bed.


This morning we had to get up early because we had our first "Mom's Morning Out" class. This class comes with free daycare and all of the mom's get tea and coffee. It is a social gathering for mom's. They usually bring in speakers, today was the first day though so it was more of a meet and greet. The daycare was fantastic. They had everything you can think of, playdough, tons of toys,crafts. Ethan had a few friends there, He cried for a couple minutes, I could hear him through the walls, but he got quiet pretty quickly and aparently had a really good time. I think it is so good for him to be on his own, just for an hour.


After class we headed to superstore. I wanted to look around and see what I could find as more healthy options for Ethan, but so that he will actaully eat it. Ethan LOVES fruit but we usually only buy Bananas because the grapes, strawberries, blueberries and blackberries are so expensive. Today I just decided I was going to buy all the fruit so I could feel good about what Ethan was putting in his mouth. I also bought some of the yogurt that you drink and some healthy snacks. We got home and had lunch, he couldn't get enough fruit, I can to just keep passing it over to him, so I"m glad I spent the money on it. He even ate the corn I put in with his pasta. Right now he is down for a nap, Wyatt just woke up and we might do some cleaning, depending on how motivated i'm feeling in a few minutes.


It is so warm here today, it has been raining and my driveway this morning was an absolute icerink. This evening we are heading back to the Tri for another workout. I put Ethan in the daycare and I think I will do just a short run and some plyometric type activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment