Saturday, March 6, 2010

Aunty Claire

Last night our realtor called us to let us know we had a showing today at 1. Of course our house is so small it is really tough to keep clean. So Kelly and I took two hours and did a major clean, Ethan was asleep so we couldn't vaccuum, but we have all morning. After cleaning Kelly decided that he was going to study so I decided to go to the gym. Then we watched 'Yes Man'. I liked it!

Ethan woke up at the crack of dawn today (7:15) and since he is such a noisy boy when he wakes up Kelly and I decided to get up together, when we walked in he was standing there waiting for us (that never gets old for me). So now we have three hours to get this place in tip top shape and hope that Fabian is a good cat while we are gone.

Aunty Claire and Jake are in town today for two days. We are very excited to have visitors. It doesn't happen to much, not too many people seem to enjoy coming to Edmonton. I couldn't tell you why. And this time i'm serious, I actaully like this place. Yesterday it was 11 degrees! 11 DEGREES! WOW!!

I drove by our house last night, we have a ROOF, I love the progress, so now we actaully have a house.I think tonight we might go and trek inside (which is highly illegal) but then I can get a real feel for all the new furniture we are going to need :)

Alrighty, off for a family run!

No comments:

Post a Comment