Monday, March 8, 2010

Little Steps

Today Ethan took his first steps, well he was pushing the walker but this was the first time he has done this by himself. He walks himself all along the couch and the tables but this time he pulled himself up onto his walker and walked across the living room. It was so cute! He has the cubbiest little legs and feet I can't quite believe they can hold his weight! I am hoping that he is walking on his own for his first birthday!

Claire and I took Ethan to the mall today hoping to find some good things! There was nothing, we left with nothing, well Cliare bought a 5 dollar belt and that is it, right now all of the summer stuff is out and well quite frankly if I saw someone wearing shorts or dresses now in the freezing cold weather I'm pretty sure I would laugh at them. So we wandered around, i got a bubble tea then we headed home!

Claire and Jake just left so Ethan and I are going to clean the house and i'm going to head to the gym tonight!

Ethan is growing up WAY too quickly, right now he is going through my wallet and has pulled out my mastercard (It is like he knows it's the best and most powerful card in the wallet).

No comments:

Post a Comment