Thursday, March 25, 2010

Reality TV breakdown

So as some of you may know i'm kind of a TV junkie. I feel like I watch too much, but I just don't care, it is all good stuff! I have a show for everynight of the week (minus Friday and Saturday).... So I thought I would give you my breakdown about what I think should happen on the reality TV that I watch!

So lets start with Monday: Dancing with the Stars

My favorite is BUSS, he's so cute, but he's not going to win. I don't like Jake (from the Bachelor) you know I feel like he trys to be so cute and humble, but I think he is fake. I have a spot in my heart for Kate Gosslin, I don't know, I just like her. Again, I don't think she is going to win. I think i'm going to say that Evan lysachuck or Nicole S (pussycat Doll) are going to take it. I don't think Pam stands a chance.

Ok so that is Monday(I also watch Two and a Half Men that night too).

Tuesday: Americal Idol and Biggest Loser

Biggest Loser I like the cousins, they work hard! And I really hope that Darius can take it. I like him! SO super glad that Lance and his crazy wife are gone. That lady drove me absolutely mental. I wanted to fight her everytime she was on the TV. For American Idol i'm routing for Crystal Bowersox or Siobhan. I don't think anyone can sing better than those two.

Wednesday: America's Next Top Model (and Cougar Town and Modern Family) --Two hilarious shows! Anyways Amercia's Next Top Model i'm going for Raina. She takes awesome pictures! Anyone eles watch it last night? What the heck was Tyra wearing? Some sick colouredbodysuit? She looked terrible!

Thursday: SURVIVOR (Greys' Anatomy and Private Practice)
So i'mtotally rooting for RUSSEL! He is awesome! Rob bothers me, Hopefully Russell can pull something off for next week! I also like Colby, but he doesn't seem as into it this year!

Usually take Friday and Saturday night off (with the exception of some movies)

SUNDAY: Amazing Race
Go Cowboys Go!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Leslie,
    Cruising the web and I found your blog. Sorry to read you were sick.
    Give Ethan a hug and a kiss from us.
    Grandma had a tooth out today and had three stitches in the gum.
    Love
    Granddad and Grandma Q.

    ReplyDelete