Friday, March 12, 2010

I've always wondered how hard it would be to be scik and have a baby. Well today, for the first time in a long time I woke up with a migraine. I was crossing my fingers that Ethhan would figure this out and sleep in just a little later than normal, but no, up and adam at 7!

I had to go to our condo management company to get some documents for the sale of our place, driving made me so nausous that i had to pull over and puke out the door, i'm sure that the cars passing by saw way more than they wanted to see. Right now I wish that my parents were around so I could hand my little man off to them and go to bed! Kelly isn't home until 4 and then I have to work, and usually I would just call in sick but they have left me in charge... I will have to tough it out!

At least Ethan is happy today, he's keeping himself occupied which I am so thankful for, I can hardly move!

No comments:

Post a Comment