Thursday, March 4, 2010

Recent Discovery

Recently Kelly and I have discoverd the magic of a PVR. Telus called us one night and conned (well not conned it actaully lowered out bill) us into getting a PVR for our TV. Man oh man, we didn't know what we were missing before, you can record all of your shows and watch them later AND fast forward the commericals! You can pause, get a snack, come back, just like a movie. So Since Kelly has been at school and our house is so small, he has to study in the evening (when i'm usually watching hours and hours of TV). So I go to the gym, pvr all of my shows and watch them the next morning. I tell ya, it is the greatest thing EVER! I've even gone ahead a few weeks and recoreded all of the good movies (Becuase another benefit for signing up is that we get a month free of all of the movie channels) so I think i've recorded every chick flick and will never be without a good movie to watch. No more movie stores for us (which is good becuase we have a late charge which I never intend on paying )!

No comments:

Post a Comment