Monday, March 15, 2010

The Weekend

I didn't make it on here all weekend, not because I was crazy busy, mostly because... ya ok don't really have an excuse. On Saturday I was supposed to teach a spin class at the gym, unfortunately on Saturday I woke up sick again, so I cancelled that. We had another baby birthday. This time Sabriel turned one, it was very cute we had a great time. Ethan has a new sound (more of a screeeeetch) so he was screaming the entire birthday party. Kelly came with us. All of the baby daddy's were there, it was nice for them all to meet and for Kelly to see who I hang out with on a daily basis! Pretty much that was it for Saturday, I fell asleep at 7:00. Kelly stayed up and watch a movie, I was too tierd to do anything!

On Sunday we had another condo showing, so we wooke up and did a major clean. Ethan and I went to Virginia's to pick her up and headed to Once Upon a Child, surprisingly and sadly we didn't get a thing. Virginia did very well though. I will have to try the south side one. Ethan's clothing stock is depleteting quickly! It was a BEAUTIFUL day on Sunday so we went for a big walk and made dinner.

The Celebrity Apprentice was on last night, There was nothing eles on so I watched it, It was good. I'm rooting for Curtis Stone! The women's team was just a little bit too annoying for me. And of course last night was the Amazing Race so I watched that as well. (I am rooting for the cowboys in this one).

Now it is today, Ethan didn't wake up until 9, can't tell you why but i'm not complaining, it is another beautiful day out so we are going to go for a walk in the sunshine and I'm heading to work at four. Another exciting day in the lives of the Quilter/Roger family.

Operation get fit has taken a small slwo down, I just did a home work out in front of HOW to Lose a Guy in 10 Days... I would say fairly successful, food wise though, the chocolate chip cookies and those damn mini eggs are just calling my name every second of every day, trying soo very hard to resist temptation.

I cant WAIT to get back to the island for a visit with my parents, they just got back from Mexico, (SO LUCKY). Two and a half more weeks I guess and Ethan and I will be flying back for Easter, leaving Kelly here to fend for himself!

No comments:

Post a Comment