Thursday, March 18, 2010

I wonder when Ethan will understand the word 'no'. I'm really good at saying it and in my opinion he understands me he is just really good at ignoring me. Life will be so much easier when he gets it, understands it and obeys!

Don't touch the toilet Ethan
Don't pull the cats hair Ethan
Don't hit the TV Ethan
Don't scream Ethan

I could probably go on and on, and there are things that are actaully ok in our house, it seems like i'm saying no a lot for no reason, And i know there are lots of people who don't believe in the word 'no', they believe you should just distract, well sorry i'm not one of those people, 'no' will be used in our house, and 'no' will soon be understood in our house.

So this morning at 6:30 Kelly woke up and put his barefeet in cat puke, disgusting yes, but HILARIOUS... OH YES.... the best part is that this is the second time this has happened to Kelly in the two years we have had Fabian! Pukey way to start the day!

It is a blizzard here, so much for the spring weather but I love the snow so I welcome it! I'm sick again today, I almost thought about chaning my flight form the 2nd of April to today so my mom could watch Ethan and I could sleep, but I can't take Ethan away from Kelly for that long.....

No comments:

Post a Comment