Tuesday, March 16, 2010

BUDGER!

Well this morning Ethan woke up bright and early, around 6:30 and I just let him fluff around in his crib and he fell back asleep!! YAHOOO... so we eventually woke up for good around 8:30. our new routine is to put a movie on in the morning (not a kids movie, a mommy movie). I have been recording all sorts of movies on our PVR... so this morning we watched "Catch and Release" (which really made me want to go to Boulder Colorado if anyone is every interested in a road trip).

Ethan went back to sleep at ten for TWO hours. Sometime I wonder if I should be worried about how much he sleeps. He goes to sleep at 7 wakes up at 8:30 or nine, heads back for a two hours morning nap and for another afternoon nap for an hour and a half.... He seems fine though and i'm not about to argue with sleep when I hear others talking about their child that doesn't sleep....

So while Ethan slept I made a banana bread (which chocolate chips for nutrition). I got my new Alberta Health card in the mail today (with the name Leslie Jane Rogers displayed on it). So I had to go get it laminated. WELL the copy centre at Staples was darn busy and I chose not to bring the stroller in, so I had Ethan in my arms, sweating (it was really hot in there) and then this grumpy looking lady comes and just STANDS in front of me. I didn't want to cause a ruckus so I didn't say anything, instead I inched closer to her to make my presense known, Ethan also helped me in this mission, screaming in his loudest voice. She knew I was there first, hag... anyways her husband, who was very nice finally realized we were an inche away from them and said "oh were you guys waiting'. ummm YAH think? NO we were just standing here for fun...

Anyways no big deal, sometimes things just really tick me off, So we headed over to Superstore for some pictures and groceries, While we were there I checked out the boy's clothes (of course) and I kind of had a small panic attack (well not to really but it got me thinking). I don't have any summer clothes for Ethan! The weather is getting nicer and all i have is long sleeve shirts and pants. I need to stock his drawers full of shorts, T-shirts and sandals... NOW my mission is to persaude Kelly that i'm going to need a little bit of money for this task!

It is very warm outside, 12 degrees, It is not sunny though, which I am happy about, sometimes the sun pisses me off, it means I have to be HAPPY and SUNsHINEY smiley... BARF, it's sunny every day here, that is a lot to ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment