Wednesday, October 27, 2010

And the list goes on....

We headed out for a walk yesterday, it was -4 so decided to put Ethan in his new snowsuit. The snowsuit was awesome, the hat was awesome, clearly we need some gloves. We put his snowboots on, only to learn that they are cheap crap (they are the ones you take the liners out and then put their feet in). Anyways they suck so I'm on the lookout for new boots.

Another busy day expected in the Rogers household. Yesterday was filled with a huge 'to do' list that we aren't even half way through. Everything must be done by tomorrow at about 4 (when my parents arrive).

Yesterday we were up at the crack of dawn again, for Ethan's last 'Ready, set Play' class. I'm almost sad it was the last class as he was just getting into it, he even went into the big blow up bouncer, which he would only stand and look at before. We went to the free play after, Ethan had a meltdown because he couldn't get this toy he was pushing over a mat so we took off. Came home and tried to get a few things done (as much as you can do with Ethan awake) then it was off to get Ethan's 18 month immunizations. I made Kelly come for two reasons, A) because he had never come to his immunizations and I am tierd of always being the mean mom who hurts him (according to Ethan) and B) I didn't think I could hold Ethan during the shots with the large mass coming out of my stomach. So he came and Ethan was great, didn't even notice the first one, the second one hurt him but the nurse brought out the bubbles and all was well.

Ethan had a great nap and Kelly and I flew through some chores. I mopped the basement floors and put the sheets on the baby's bed. Not sure what Kelly did but I did notice a few things off the list.

This morning is Ethan's last day of 'Duck'. Hopefully there are no poop incidents in the pool today. I'm going to go and take photos, and help Kelly get Ethan changed after. I am almost at the point where I don't like to leave the house because FAR too many people ask me 'When are you due'... perhaps I'm just a grouch but i'm just getting sick of the the nice small talk.

Virginia is in having her baby today (she still doens't know what she is having). So i'm excited to hear if she is having a girl or boy! We need to get grocieries for my parents arrival and clean the ENTIRE house (not to mention finish my list). I have a doctors appointment this afternoon, then it is back to cleaning/preparing!

No comments:

Post a Comment