Saturday, October 23, 2010

Halloween Howler

We bought this mirror the other day, weren't sure if we liked it, but have decided we do, so the cardboard is now off. Fabian also managed to sneak into this photo.
The new guest bed, and my attempts to make it look 'homey'.

Kelly with baby Cohan, just getting some practise for Friday!


Our now annual group shot, we are missing a couple and there are some tears, but fairly good!



Me with my Ethan and little Cohan!





Ethan waiting for his friends to arrive!





38 and a bit weeks. Five more days until baby. This is about how all of my shirts fit now, they don't!




My Torpedo.....



This morning Ethan (and us) hosted the 'Halloween Howler' for Ethan's little friends. We did a Halloween party last year when all the kids were just teeny, none of them could even walk, this year they could all walk, play and make lots of noise. Surprisingly this year seems a lot more quiet and low-key.... Anyways it was very cute. Even little Cohan made an appearance as a lion and infact Cohan was the party boy, he stayed the longest out of everyone.
Ethan was COMPTELY tuckered out after the party (he had been up and playing and eating junky food all morning). So he slept until around four. Michelle, Atti and Cohan stayed for some tea, then we had a lady come give us an estimate on some blinds for two windows down stairs and the two windows in the bonus room. The estimate seemed a little high, but to have them done and installed, to me is worth it.... maybe not to Kelly :)
When Ethan woke up we went to Superstore, I had ordered some photos online the night before, well of course we get there, they can't find them, so i grumble for a little, then suggest trying Quilter. So he finds them, on the computer, not done and then tells me they won't be done for ONE WEEK! Seriously, everytime I order pictures there is a problem, this time they were OUT of ink. Doesn't that seem like a very important part of photo development. Get it together Superstore. So I waddled out of there with a big snear on my face.

We had leftovers for dinner, and Ethan was a miserable little man so we put him to bed and now Kelly is painting and I am heading to the basement to vaccuum and do some laundry. Fabian is looming around, not interested in eating the fresh can of food I have out for him but meowing like he hasn't been fed in days....

Thank you for all the name suggestions. I have always had a few name possibilities in my mind, I guess I'm just not sold quite yet so I thought i'd see what everyone had in mind. I am pretty sure I know the name of the new little guy, middle name included. Five more days!

2 comments:

  1. Those are the cutest babies EVER! You guys have a veritable ZOO in your house. I love it.

    And you look AMAZING. I am SO EXCITED for you. And so jealous. I did an ultrasound of a 30day old baby this morning and I was just ACHING to hold him.

    Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh wow Les, you have a very ready baby tummy there!! I bet you're just a little ready too ;) Can't wait to hear 'he's here!' xo

    ReplyDelete