Saturday, October 16, 2010

My Life in Days

Ethan doesn't look overly happy about being at the Scarecrow festival.
Ethan and Nolan decorating their cookies. Ethan wasn't so much decorating as he was eating each piece of candy and then devouring the cookie.


From this angle the cookie looks delicious.

Our little lion saying hello to the Goat.



Ethan found the three terrified sheep in the corner and started baaaing at them.



Pointing at the Donkey, Hee Haw



Doing a great job painting his pumpkin! It is a masterpiece!




Artist at work!



So his got a little on his face when he tried to eat the brush, but who doesn't do that?
My Life In Days:
1 Day until all my hard work and cleaning gets destroyed. Actaully less than one day, in about 14 hours when Ethan wakes up the house will again be a disaster.
2 Days until I have to put my monster swim suit on for the last time and parade around the pool for Ethan swimg class. Kelly will be taking him for the last three classes. What a good Dad :)
3 Days until Kelly arrives for three weeks. THANK GOSH!
7 Days until the Halloween Howler! Lots of little toddlers running around in their costumes! Too cute!
12 Days until my parents arrive for a week and a half!!! Too bad they aren't staying forever! I could use their help everyday all day!
13 Days until we add a new little boy to our family! (Name is still to be determined)....ARG!
15 Days until Halloween. I have to miss Halloween this year, i'm terribly sad so i'm hoping my parents will take our little lion out trick-or-treating. I will want the candy by then. I"m not sure how much longer I will be able to get away with stealing my son's candy!
16 Days until I arrive home with our new little bundle of joy (PLEASE let him be an easy baby). Oh yeah and it is Kelly's birthday too!
22 Days until Greg and Lil arrive for a quick visit
31 Days until Aunty Claire arrives for 5 days!
35 Days until my baby shower :)
46 Days until we leave on our December Family vacation (secret location cannot tell anyone).....
70 Days until Santa comes! (That's right I counted, better get shopping)!






No comments:

Post a Comment