Sunday, October 17, 2010

I Should be Sleeping...

I should be sleeping, instead I spent the evening watching about four episodes of 'Sister Wives'. That show is messed up, the husband is a slimbag, and the wives are crazy.... but for some reason it is far too intriguing to turn off. There is no way, never in a katrillion years would Kelly be able to 'take another wife'. He would lose the best wife in the process (and his kids)! Haha, then I might have a jealous rage an lose my mind. Yet still, I can't stop watching it! At least The Amazing Race was on tonight, but even that show is getting lame, the detours and roadblocks seem to be getting easier and people don't seem to be getting lost and screwed up as much anymore. But i'm glad those two annoying singers (as they call themselves) were eliminated. Not everything in life needs to be a song you know!
Ethan and I had a great day, he woke up early but we kind of took our time getting ready (mostly because we had nothing planned), then Maureen called and wanted to go to the park, so we headed back to our old stomping grounds (Stony Plain). We took the kids to "Dog Rump Park". (yes that is the real name of the park). There is a great playground and some paved paths and bridges, the kids had a great run around, we got home just in time for lunch and a nap.
Ethan slept for 2 and a 1/2 hours. I should have napped but I have created this huge task list for myself to complete and I like the feeling of checking things off, so I scooted around, swept the front porch, did more laundry, vaccuumed mopped, right when I finally sat down Ethan woke up.
He immediately started tearing the toys out of the toybox, so I packed him up and we headed over to play in the sandbox with Caleb. By the time we got home it was dinner/bath bed! We have absoletly no food in the house right now, but I refuse to go grocery shopping without Kelly, it is just way too much work and I always end up sweating and exhausted. So for dinner Ethan had perogies (A very healthy option) and I had a Chicken wrap full of questionable ingredients. I say questionable because i'm not too sure how long they have been sitting in our fridge. But they tasted ok and i'm still here so.... I have a massive list for Kelly, he really won't appreciate it but hey at least we will spend enough to get the 'free' giveaway at Superstore :)
Today my right ankle has really been bothering me. I'm not sure why (it is not like i've been doing an abundance of physical activity). It is probably because my ankle is not used to carrying this much excess weight! So hopefuly this is just a 'pregnancy' related ankle issue. I need to be back up and running and training to kill my time in the next half marathon......

No comments:

Post a Comment