Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Offically Costco Members

Ethan and Kelly coming down the slide. Ethan held the ball the entire way down!
Ethan with his 'Duck' badge (or should i say sticker, the swimming association has cheaped out since I was in swimming lessons, what happened to the embroidered badges?)

Beautiful Baby Ava Elizabeth Louise Kirchner.


Ethan was really searching for something up there.

I am happy to report that Ethan has passed the DUCK level of swimming :) Like a little star him and Dad rode down the big waterslide and completed his lesson. The DUCK level goes until 3 years so we will most likely take it again between now and three years just to keep Ethan swimming.
After swimming we headed to Superstore to get some groceries for my parents arrival. That place just stresses me out and makes me grouchy. It is still under construction and no one knows where anything in. The young boy (and I say boy because he is like 14) in the photo department is completely useless and almost snotty. I have no time for him.... I gave him my best pregnant snotty back. They still don't have ink.... it has been almost a week....
When we got home I got a call from Virginia to let us know that she had a GIRL! Ava! I totally thought she was having a boy, so excited to spend lots of time with Ava! We had a quick lunch and decided Ethan wasn't going to have an official nap today, too many things to do and we expected him to sleep in the car. I had a doctors appointment, the doctor is predicting a large baby, I guess we shall see on Friday but I don't doubt her one bit. After the doctor I finally convinced Kelly that we needed a Costco card. So off we went, Kelly probably would have spent hours in that place, I lost him like five times, he wandered up and down every lane like a kid in a candy store. We spent a fair chunk of money on more groceries, a few Christmas presents and the all important 'snow shovel'. Ethan needed new pajama's so we bought a few pairs of them and of course i had to buy Virginia a 'pink' sleeper.
Since we were already in town we stopped at the hosptial for aquick meet and greet with Ava, she was sleeping when we got there but I couldn't resist scooping her up and giving her a cuddle. She is adorable! Richard was just returning when we got there with Caleb so we didn't stay long, it was really crowded. We just missed rush hour, had a late dinner then got to work. I vaccuumed and did a few tidy up chorse, Kelly Vaccuumed the car and washed the floors, the place is fairly clean and we are mostly ready for my parents and the baby.
We made the mistake of buying Halloween candy. I told Kelly if we didn't open the box it wouldn't be an issue, well when I went into the pantry the box had mysteriously been opened so I coudln't help but take some. I have now experienced the wonder of a wunderbar, so delicous.
We watched Survivor, kind of dull, then watched Modern Family. Usually I find this show funny, but not hilarious, tonight I was laughing hysterically (only at two parts) but I was laughing so hard I thought I might hurt the baby. I will hopefully not laugh that much after the c-seciton, that is painful.

No comments:

Post a Comment