Monday, October 4, 2010

Ethan waiting paitently at the computer for Granny to come on Skype. He talked to Granny and Grandad everyday. He calls Granny "Gram".
Ethan with his waterbottle, thankfully he hasn't tried hitting this against the wall (like he does with everything eles).

I was using the self timer to take a picture of my belly, Ethan was intriuged with the beeping so he came to check it out. So here is Ethan, and my 35 and a bit weeks belly in the background. Belly also known to some as the 'Torpedo'.





The picture viewer on our camera is smashed so this video has only half of Ethan in it. He loves to say "Baby". It is quite cute! This is what we do when we are waiting for dinner to be cooked and have nothing eles to do!




This morning while we were getting ready for swimming Ethan found a picture of Brad Pitt, pointed at it and said "Dad". He must think Kelly looks just like Brad Pitt! It was really cute! Anyways off to Duck for antoher funfilled day of swimming. Ethan did pretty well today. The instructor gave him a ring and he was supposed to throw it and then reach to the bottom for it. He threw it very well, didnt want to put his head under to go get it though. Something we will have to work on. And for some reason he will only blow bubbles in the bath, not the pool. Perhaps it is the yucky tasting water at the pool.

An update from my trip to the hospital yesterday, everything is great. I was prepared to spend a few hours in there being monitored, so I went and bought some good magazines, when I got there the baby was kicking up a storm and I was having no contractions so they only kept me there for 20 minutes and sent me home. I was glad everything was good but come one, I was so prepapred and spent 6 bucks on parking. They said that I was probably very dehydrated on Friday which is why I was having so many contractions and why they kept me there for so long and were so worried. So all is well in my tummy.

We didn't so much of anything today, had swimming then went to Virginia's for a quick playdate before lunch. Ethan slept for three hours this afternoon so I took that time also have a wonderful nap. We are just cooking dinner (mostly likely a dinner Ethan won't eat). Then it is bath and bed!

Also, incase you haven't seen this from last weeks episode of the Amazing Race. SO hilarious!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cfeTZNcA3g

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, I flipping love those pictures :D I can't believe how grown up Ethan looks. I love his little pout in your belly picture!

    Didn't you have the torpedo when you were pregnant with E? I'm so glad everything went well at the hospital. Funny how they always tell you to drink more water if you have contractions... and to empty your bladder more. They want you to live on the toilet, it seems.

    Can't wait to hear the NEW BABY NAME! Can't wait to see pictures, too :D

    And if I've never said it before, I want you to know that I LOVE that you blog, I love reading it, and I hope you don't stop... even with two in the house.

    LOVE you tons!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. How silly that I posted a comment BEFORE watching the video?! I LOVE the way he says baby!! What a sweet little monkey :D He's got the cutest little voice. <3

    ReplyDelete