Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Toilets and Turkey

Heading out for a walk in the park. Beautiful Sunny Day!
Looking through the tunnel.


Dad! I see you!

And the Walk continues.....



Done. This is what Ethan does when he is sick of walking. Just sits.




Pointing at the dog on the other side of the park.












Picking Flowers.






Time to go home for dinner.
Well lets see. I will start with a wonderous rant. Kelly came home last night at around 9:15. Half an hour later I had to use the washroom. So I go to sit down (luckily I noticed). The seat is UP. ALREADY!! Kelly had only been home for like 30 minutes. I have the house to myself for an entire week, the seat never gets left up. I never almost kill myself with my huge body, falling through the toilet. Today when I woke up, I was refilling the toilet paper in all the bathrooms, and EVERY SINGLE toilet seat was up. That means THREE. I don't know about you but this drives me MENTAL. Put the seat down, it is just the nice thing to do.... I will certainly be teaching that to Ethan, but it may be hard when Dad doesn't do it! ARgggg....
Anyways. So this morning we woke up and headed to Duck. Kelly decided instead of taking Ethan to the class he would come and watch just to see if it was something he was interested (he didn't want to sing). So he came and helped me change Ethan (which is actaully quite helpful). Then he watched us swim around. Ethan was kind of clingy today and Dad on the side was a big distraction. He kept on looking over at Kelly and yelling "Dad! Dad".
After swimming we were going to go grocery shopping, then I looked in the mirror in the car and realized that I had acne and no make-up on. So we had to make a brief stop at home to cover up the grossness. I decided we would go and do our grocery shopping at the Superstore in the West End. Our Superstore is under renovations and is a mess and hardly has any food there. So we spent a fair chunk of money, got food for the week, turkey for Thanksgiving and a few other things.
We headed home for lunch then Kelly and Ethan both fell asleep for about three hours. I had a brief nap but was feeling energetic so I swept out the garage, did the dishes and cleaned the house. We went for a big walk in the park after naptime and then had dinner. Then the usual bed, bath and RELAX!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment